Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey

I have a Asus, and just updated the latest updates in lion. It was iTunes, lion server and a third I dont remember. But any way I stuck on the loge and tried the command -x but doesent help. Please help, I have important stuf on the computer and I don't want to lose it.

Mathias

meriksen95 said:
Hey

I have a Asus, and just updated the latest updates in lion. It was iTunes, lion server and a third I dont remember. But any way I stuck on the loge and tried the command -x but doesent help. Please help, I have important stuf on the computer and I don't want to lose it.

Mathias

First of all, did you try to boot into Lion via iBoot? If succeed, I'll respond again to solve your problem!

Cheers

Still no luck. It gives me the following error:

Panic(cpu 0 caller 0x563edd): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourcecodeCache/xnu/xnu-1504.14.12/iokit/kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1387
Debugger called: <panic>
backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : Return Adresse (4 potiential args on stack)

And i also tried in safe mode but the same?

insomnia said:
meriksen95 said:
Hey

Mathias

First of all, did you try to boot into Lion via iBoot? If succeed, I'll respond again to solve your problem!

Cheers

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back