Register

Stuck in MACH Reboot...

Motherboard
LENOVO 81Y4
CPU
Intel Core i7-10750H
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Greetings, I started the computer with the High Sierra installation disc which I created with Unibeast 8.4.0, but I was stuck at the End Randomseed code line on the verbose screen. When I turned on the "Binaries Patching -> Kernel Support GPU" setting, I did not get the End Random Seed Error, but this time I was stuck on the "Attempting system restart ...MACH Reboot" code line. Below is a screenshot of the last line of code I got stuck on and my system specs. I did not make any modifications to the EFI that came in the image. It's my first time using this site, please excuse me if I broke a rule.(Currently, macos ventura is installed on sata ssd, and Windows is installed on NVME ssd. I will install High Sierra to sata ssd by deleting ventura)
machreboot.jpg

System Information:
Motherboard Name: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05
Computer Type: Laptop
Progressor: Intel Core i7 10750H (Code Name: Comet Lake)
Graphic(s): Intel UHD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Network Adapter: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560
Manufacturer site for more advanced information: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/...deapad-gaming-3-15imh05/downloads/driver-list

Greetings, I started the computer with the High Sierra installation disc which I created with Unibeast 8.4.0, but I was stuck at the End Randomseed code line on the verbose screen. When I turned on the "Binaries Patching -> Kernel Support GPU" setting, I did not get the End Random Seed Error, but this time I was stuck on the "Attempting system restart ...MACH Reboot" code line. Below is a screenshot of the last line of code I got stuck on and my system specs. I did not make any modifications to the EFI that came in the image. It's my first time using this site, please excuse me if I broke a rule.(Currently, macos ventura is installed on sata ssd, and Windows is installed on NVME ssd. I will install High Sierra to sata ssd by deleting ventura)View attachment 569415
System Information:
Motherboard Name: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05
Computer Type: Laptop
Progressor: Intel Core i7 10750H (Code Name: Comet Lake)
Graphic(s): Intel UHD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Network Adapter: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560
Manufacturer site for more advanced information: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/...deapad-gaming-3-15imh05/downloads/driver-list

(Oh sorry i forgot to specify it) Not image i mean installation app i downloaded via some script in macOS

(Oh sorry i forgot to specify it) Not image i mean installation app i downloaded via some script in macOS
read the faq above

hardware profile, unibeast is for desktops...

I'm so sorry, I should have read the faq section as you said. I'm really sorry for wasting your time

yes but i can disable nvidia and use intel right?

Back