Graphics
Radeon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey, ive installed lion then tried m.lion but it doesnt want to boot when i install probook installer it shows that i dont have any system even ive got windows 7 on other partition.... HELP! Few months ago everything worked but ive updated bios since then....

Hey, ive installed lion then tried m.lion but it doesnt want to boot when i install probook installer it shows that i dont have any system even ive got windows 7 on other partition.... HELP! Few months ago everything worked but ive updated bios since then....

You're going to have to better describe the error or situation you're seeing, because I really don't understand what you're saying.

You're going to have to better describe the error or situation you're seeing, because I really don't understand what you're saying.

this is what i get after running probook installer and restart....

img0563gc.jpg

this is what i get after running probook installer and restart....

This means BIOS can't find a valid boot sector or active partition. Try running gptsync under Linux and that might fix it. If it doesn't, then try booting from your Unibeast USB to your ML installed partition, then re-install Chimera.

Otherwise look at your partition tables in Linux with fdisk/gdisk (fdisk to look at MBR and gdisk to look at GPT or both).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back