Contribute
Register

Stuck at smcsuperIO when trying to boot install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what you're looking for. Everything past this is impossible to read from the video because it moves faster than the frame rate on my phone

Please try this config.plist to see if it helps.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.1 KB · Views: 129
here's something weird, if I set my bios to only boot UEIF it gets caught up loading the kernel cache. If I set it to UEFI+Legacy then it gets all the way to the kernel panic. But before the new config.plist you just sent me they both took me to the same place

here's something weird, if I set my bios to only boot UEIF it gets caught up loading the kernel cache. If I set it to UEFI+Legacy then it gets all the way to the kernel panic. But before the new config.plist you just sent me they both took me to the same place

Weird. That implies that it's booting in Legacy mode... Something I have zero experience in...

I don't know how to address your current crash. Try looking for some B360 builds and see what they had to do to get it working.

As far as I can tell, B360 needs OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.
You also need the ACPI patch.
I've already helped you add the correct ig-platform-id and your IGPU should be working once you get in to macOS.
I've already helped you add the latest USB 15 port limit patch.

Okay, thank you so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it

Did you manage to get resolved as I am having the same issue. Thanks

same problem for me ... Stuck at "smcsuperIO. ssio: @ detected device Nuvoton NCT679BD" in verbose mode, when trying to boot install ... I have an Asus z390-e Gaming with i7-9700K and iGPU (for now). Someone can help me? thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back