Contribute
Register

Stuck at half progress (apple logo) while rebooting after doing multibeast installations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel i5 4590
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
I made pendrive bootable(macOS Sierra) in legacy boot mode using unibeast. After installation of OS, did multibeast installations. Selected bootloader as clover in legacy boot mode, audio, sys def,misc, etc. and installed.

When I restarted system by ejecting and removing the bootable pendrive, the system started booting into macOS, but stucked at half progress of apple logo. I restarted system by "keep connecting bootable pendrive "and then it get booted without any issues the macOS from the HDD where I installed Sierra.

without that bootable pendrive connected ro system, macOS Sierra is not booting fully, instead, half stuck at apple logo.

My system is with Intel i3 - 4130 (3.4GHz ) processor, Asus H81M-CS motherboard and 8GB RAM
No external graphics card. Only the Intel HD4xxx Graphics.

PLEASE.... PLEASE... Help... Dear friends.... _/\_

I made pendrive bootable(macOS Sierra) in legacy boot mode using unibeast. After installation of OS, did multibeast installations. Selected bootloader as clover in legacy boot mode, audio, sys def,misc, etc. and installed.

When I restarted system by ejecting and removing the bootable pendrive, the system started booting into macOS, but stucked at half progress of apple logo. I restarted system by "keep connecting bootable pendrive "and then it get booted without any issues the macOS from the HDD where I installed Sierra.

without that bootable pendrive connected ro system, macOS Sierra is not booting fully, instead, half stuck at apple logo.

My system is with Intel i3 - 4130 (3.4GHz ) processor, Asus H81M-CS motherboard and 8GB RAM
No external graphics card. Only the Intel HD4xxx Graphics.

PLEASE.... PLEASE... Help... Dear friends.... _/\_
You don't install legacy mode on UEFI.

You don't install legacy mode on UEFI.
I made pendrive bootable using unibeast in legacy bootmode. And that pendrive got booted only in my system. Because, when I made pendrive bootable in UEFI, from bios bootmenu, I was even unbale to boot. So i made pendrive with legacy mode, den it got booted and installed the os.

but after os installation, i did multibeast things. reboot after that by ejecting pendrive is not happening. Its stuck at half progress

I made pendrive bootable using unibeast in legacy bootmode. And that pendrive got booted only in my system. Because, when I made pendrive bootable in UEFI, from bios bootmenu, I was even unbale to boot. So i made pendrive with legacy mode, den it got booted and installed the os.

but after os installation, i did multibeast things. reboot after that by ejecting pendrive is not happening. Its stuck at half progress
You don't create a legacy version of UniBeast if your system is UEFI.

You don't create a legacy version of UniBeast if your system is UEFI.
Now, please suggest some helps to recover this. I dwnloaded macOS High Sierra and made bootable using Unibeast in UEFI Bootmode. Copied 3 kext file to EFI partition showed in desktop and copied multibeast to "Insta macOS High Sierra" partition ( acco to video).

The booting is half stuck again. I mean, the pendrive is not even fully booting... 70% stuck at apple logo.

Attachments

• FJIMG_20180119_214713.jpg
    FJIMG_20180119_214713.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back