CPU
i5 7500
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed without problems, ran MultiBeast, restarted and got stuck at a blank grey screen, no Apple logo, no stop sign, nothing
If I boot in Verbose mode, same thing, I don't get any Kernel Panic so I can't really track down the issue
I'm booting using the USB now, everything works perfectly
Any ideas?
My system is in my signature and here's my org.chameleon.Boot.plist:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GenerateCStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GeneratePStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Graphics Mode</key>
    <string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>IGPEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Kernel</key>
    <string>/System/Library/Kernels/kernel</string>
    <key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
    <key>Legacy Logo</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Timeout</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
    <string>01000000</string>
    <key>UseKernelCache</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>HDAEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Thanks in advance!

PS: I wrote down wrong my motherboard on the title and I can't change it :thumbdown:

Stuck at gray screen after MultiBeast GA-H67N-USB3

Tried the 10.9.5 AppleACPIPlatform Rollback, no luck...
If I wait a few minutes on the grey screen, my computer reboots
If I boot using the USB installer and select my HDD in the boot selection screen, system starts normally
Any ideas?

Yes, I even reinstalled Yosemite
Funny thing is, I had the Public Beta installed and worked perfectly using the same patches and everything...

Yes, I even reinstalled Yosemite
Funny thing is, I had the Public Beta installed and worked perfectly using the same patches and everything...

I have a similar board (GA-H67N-USB3).
I had the same problem as you after installing trim for SSD.
Check that you didn't turn this on in MB.

I had a very similar issue to you. I'm not sure if this was your problem specifically, but it might help anyone who is looking.

I finally managed to get everything working. Posting as a reply in case others are searching with the same motherboard so they can find this solution. It appears that the HDMI-audio edited DSDT from the CustoMac Mini Guide/Yosemite Update doesn't work for Yosemite on 6-Series boards, or at least this "alternate" GA-H61N-USB3 with BIOS F8, the latest version, and attempting to boot with it will result in a hang/freeze.

What I had to do was use the non-HDMI audio DSDT from the regular site database rather than the CustoMac guide, and then enable HDMI audio after install with the custom SSDT from toleda's HDMI audio guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/143760-audio-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html

With that, everything is now working 100% like it used to, and in fact the SSDT added support for AirPlay Display Mirroring with Intel HD 3000! :thumbup:

Hope this helps anyone who was having similar issues as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back