Hello Guys,
i want to try hikintosh catalina in my laptop. so i follow this tutorial-
and download installer files from - http://dosdude1.com/catalina/
i able to create hakintosh USB and set my bios as-
UEFI-enable
Secure Boot-Disable
Virtualisation- Enable
Sata Config- AHCI
while clover start i press space and select set nvedia to vesa(nv_disable=1) as per video show but when i select to install cataline from USB it stuck at Apple logo.
so can someone suggest me where is my fault and how i able to install hakintosh step by step for my DEll inspiron 7359 13".

Hello Guys,
i want to try hikintosh catalina in my laptop. so i follow this tutorial-
and download installer files from - http://dosdude1.com/catalina/
i able to create hakintosh USB and set my bios as-
UEFI-enable
Secure Boot-Disable
Virtualisation- Enable
Sata Config- AHCI
while clover start i press space and select set nvedia to vesa(nv_disable=1) as per video show but when i select to install cataline from USB it stuck at Apple logo.
so can someone suggest me where is my fault and how i able to install hakintosh step by step for my DEll inspiron 7359 13".
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Do you mean you have i5? 6200u is an i5 model.
i have the same exact laptop with exact config, can upload my efi file if you want. All works. Might be a bit dirty inside due to me having used the same efi since High Sierra and just adjusting each time.

Do you mean you have i5? 6200u is an i5 model.
i have the same exact laptop with exact config, can upload my efi file if you want. All works. Might be a bit dirty inside due to me having used the same efi since High Sierra and just adjusting each time.
yes, off course.U may share your EFI Folder. i think i messed up with cofig.plist or efi folder. i appreciate if you share it with me and tell me the full process from Choosing a config.plist (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/)

Here is my EFI, if you're lucky and got same touchpad it'll enable native touchpad with gestures. Let me know if it works for you.

Edit: Whoops, gonna delete, change my config serial number and upload again. If you already downloaded please change the serial number/generate new one before using.

Edit2: All good now

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    46.7 MB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Here is my EFI, if you're lucky and got same touchpad it'll enable native touchpad with gestures. Let me know if it works for you.

Edit: Whoops, gonna delete, change my config serial number and upload again. If you already downloaded please change the serial number/generate new one before using.

Edit2: All good now
I will try and let u know.

@R055 i don't know what the heck going on.... i can't able to download from your upload or from this site. do u mind to share files in google drive.?
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 2.21.01 PM.png

@R055 i don't know what the heck going on.... i can't able to download from your upload or from this site. do u mind to share files in google drive.?View attachment 437023
Seems like it was a tonymacx86 server problem. Have you tried again? I don't carry that laptop around with me anymore cause I upgraded. If it still doesn't work I can upload again in about 2 days to a different site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back