Register

Stuck at apple progress bar, AppleNVMe: Assert failed / no nvram variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
CPU
Intel i9-9900K
Clover is working fine but when I try to load Mojave it's stuck on the loading screen.
I tried changing the settings like I found on every post on this site(USB injection and such) but it doesnt work and it is still stuck on the progress bar. Also I don't have GPU.

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
CPU: Intel i9-9900k

Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9226.jpeg
    IMG_9226.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 47
Clover is working fine but when I try to load Mojave it's stuck on the loading screen.
I tried changing the settings like I found on every post on this site(USB injection and such) but it doesnt work and it is still stuck on the progress bar. Also I don't have GPU.

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
CPU: Intel i9-9900k

Thank you!
  • The uploaded EFI/CLOVER has nothing to support booting the listed ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING motherboard's Chipsets and the Graphics Intel HD 630 from listed i9-9900k [See Screen Captures of some examples of incompatible choice in CLOVER]
  • Read the suggested successful installation with same Hardware and re-create a new macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer with a proper CLOVER and choose the required BIOS options to boot in Verbose .

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.png
    2.png
    309 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.png
    3.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 4.png
    4.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 56
  • The uploaded EFI/CLOVER has nothing to support booting the listed ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING motherboard's Chipsets and the Graphics Intel HD 630 from listed i9-9900k [See Screen Captures of some examples of incompatible choice in CLOVER]
  • Read the suggested successful installation with same Hardware and re-create a new macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer with a proper CLOVER and choose the required BIOS options to boot in Verbose .

Thank you!
I completely reinstalled clover and it's still not working here is my EFI again. I'd appreciate if you looked at it again and help me figure out what's wrong.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back