4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 34
Boot verbose and take a picture of the screen where it stops. Press the spacebar at the Clover Main Menu. Check Verbose and then "Boot macOS with selected options."

verbose-boot-png.348534

Small update, Selecting USB Ownership in the Clover settings menu allows the install to progress to the Language display screen. Only problem is now, the USB mouse and Keyboard don't work.

Here is where we get too @trs96

Attachments

• IMG_2778.jpeg
    IMG_2778.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
Small update, Selecting USB Ownership in the Clover settings menu allows the install to progress to the Language display screen. Only problem is now, the USB mouse and Keyboard don't work.
Try rebooting a few times when you reach the Language screen. Often times just doing that will get USB working. Put your mouse and keyboard in USB 2.0 ports. Underneath the PS2 port.

Try rebooting a few times when you reach the Language screen. Often times just doing that will get USB working. Put your mouse and keyboard in USB 2.0 ports. Underneath the PS2 port.

I've tried the re-booting but to no avail. Interestingly, I edited the BIOS by switching the XHCI Hand-off to Enabled. Doing so now allows me to reach the Language screen without adding USB Ownership in the Clover menu. From what I understand, the B360 chipset has no USB 3.0 support and very little options in the BIOS too. Would it be worth creating the boot loader with the Legacy drivers to see if that cues the non responsive USB inputs?

Would it be worth creating the boot loader with the Legacy drivers to see if that cues the non responsive USB inputs?
Probably not. Can you complete the install now ?

Probably not. Can you complete the install now ?
No, I'm still stuck at the point of having no mouse or keyboard input at the Language screen.

I was looking at the post made here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-14-1-update.263758/

My current config file only mentions USB in this section of code:

<key>Comment</key>
<string>Remove USB port limit in XHCI kext</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g/sPD4MDBQAA
</data>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.14.x</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g/sPkJCQkJCQ
</data>

Looking at the update thread, I should be adding the following:

<key>Comment</key>
<string>USB 10.14 by PMHeart,FredWst</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g/sPD4MDBQAA
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.14</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g/sPkJCQkJCQ
</data>

Is it just a simple case of adding this code to that config file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back