Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive removed GPU set BIOS to iGPU connect with HDMI, and now i went to asus website and patched my bios with the newest version the 1104 and im still getting a KP need some help man don't know what i'm doing wrong...

Thanks again for your time
Flashing the BIOS with latest version from Asus is not the same as patching the BIOS.
Procedure is:
Download latest BIOS from Asus.
Flash the BIOS
Use UEFITool to patch the BIOS
Flash the patched BIOS to the Board.

Now you see why a lot of people do not follow this route - multiple BIOS flashing is all too likely to brick the board.
Also, Asus boards will not flash a patched BIOS with the provided Utilities. The utility checks it and considers it to be corrupted. The board must be capable of USB Flashback to be able to patch an Asus BIOS.

So i tried to do as you said but i still got a KP don't know why..
But i manage to solve my problem i've installed VMWare on Windows and downloaded the retail image of yosemite and i created a virtual machine with yosemite i run it and gain access to it in windows. I've entered the app store and downloaded Yosemite i went here and download UniBeast. I run UniBeast and in the virtual machine prepared the USB and run it without any problem. Thanks for your help but with this solution i managed to get yosemite without access to other Mac and didn't need the SL retail DVD.

But again thank you for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back