Contribute
Register

Stuck at apple logo..super newb..please HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello. I'm not very savvy when it comes to all this computer talk and language but I'm trying to teach myself.
I have a Apollo Twin Duo THUNDERBOLT thats why I'm building a "Hackin" but am having troubles.
I made my own kind of build i would say but off the

ASUS z170-Deluxe (Motherboard)
6 Gen intel i7 6700k Cpu
Geforce GTX 980
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250, and 1TB)
dominator dd4 32 Gb Ram
AX860 PCU
I built this with the help from some people at fry's electronics so I'm hoping its not a hardware issue and just maybe some settings in the crazy world of that BIOS thing.

that all being said, I did every step except the
"If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
I cannot find that anywhere in my BIOS settings.
so once i boot up from my Unibeast USB i click Boot OS X from USB or whatever and the apple logo comes up but it doesn't load and then I booted in safe mode and the very last line reads..

"mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split}

I have done so much research and looking up to
try and figure out how to get El Cap'n on my PC but this is all VERY VERY VERY new to me.
Please help,

-Anthony.

Hello. I'm not very savvy when it comes to all this computer talk and language but I'm trying to teach myself.
I have a Apollo Twin Duo THUNDERBOLT thats why I'm building a "Hackin" but am having troubles.
I made my own kind of build i would say but off the

ASUS z170-Deluxe (Motherboard)
6 Gen intel i7 6700k Cpu
Geforce GTX 980
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250, and 1TB)
dominator dd4 32 Gb Ram
AX860 PCU
I built this with the help from some people at fry's electronics so I'm hoping its not a hardware issue and just maybe some settings in the crazy world of that BIOS thing.

that all being said, I did every step except the
"If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
I cannot find that anywhere in my BIOS settings.
so once i boot up from my Unibeast USB i click Boot OS X from USB or whatever and the apple logo comes up but it doesn't load and then I booted in safe mode and the very last line reads..

"mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split}

I have done so much research and looking up to
try and figure out how to get El Cap'n on my PC but this is all VERY VERY VERY new to me.
Please help,

-Anthony.
wildwillow's Dual Boot Skylake Build : Asus Z170 Deluxe - i5-6600K - GTX970 SSC - 32GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back