Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming 8GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there,

i managed to install El Capitan with several bootflags:

to get into the installer: cpus=1 (because of my i7 2600K)

to get into El Capitan after beeing stuck at 'Still waiting for root device' : changing SATA Port to a non GSATA and using npci=0x2000

So my next step was MultiBeast.. Using the following settings:

Legacy USB Boot Mode
Realtek ALC889
Realtek RTL8111
SSD Support for Marvell 88SE9172

But when i want to start via Bootloader and my SSD Partition i am stuck, as soon as the loading bar under the Apple Logo appears, in verbose it looks like this:

see Attachment

Can anyone help me out ? i have no idea where to start or what to do because of these outputs. Some Help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 79
I don't have any experience with 6-series boards, but when I got a hang like that, I fixed it by setting Devices / USB / FixOwnership to true in config.plist.

Also the USB Fix Owenership option didn't help, it got stuck at 'PCI Configuration' - don't know where to start here :/ anyone some ideas ?

Can you still boot using the USB install drive if you insert it and use your BIOS hotkey to select a boot device and select it from the list and then select Boot Mac OS X from YourSystemDrive from the Clover menu?

If you can get in that way please post the output of "diskutil list" from Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back