CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am stuck at the following logline and the installer will just crash after several seconds.

I am using 10.15.4 installer on a 64GB USB stick, I tried 2.0 USB ports but the stick is not recognized. I also have a USB 2.0 hub which when plugged into USB 3.0 ports will not allow the installer USB to be seen.

I was running the same setup using 10.15.3 with no issues. I was able to pass this error only once but I had to do a reboot and then it got stuck at the same error. I have USBInjectAll kext.

Any ideas on what to look for as a next step? Does anyone know what exactly the issue might be?

Attachments

• IMG_1144.jpeg
    IMG_1144.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 137
I am using 10.15.4 installer on a 64GB USB stick

Because of a limitation of the filing system if you are using a flash drive with a capacity greater than 32GB you must create a partition of 32GB or less for the installer.

Same issue with me aswell.... using SanDisk 16gb usb stick USB2.0 connected to USB 2.0 port. It hangs exactly here apfs_sysctl_register:1165: done registering sysctls

tried different usb drives and different USB ports but no go. Can anyone kindly help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back