Graphics
RX5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone.

I'm running on this configuration currently.

Intel i7 3770 CPU
ASUS P8Z77M PRO
PALIT GTX 670 2GB
8 gig x 2

I've also patched my BIOS from here : http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/z77/

I've followed some guides around on the boards but I'm consistently running into the black screen. The screenshot below is captured when I try to boot up OS X with the Unibeast.

I've tried -v, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=0.
Nothing works, unless I append -x

7PKXY.jpg

Anyone knows what I've done wrong?

Have you tried installing without the dedicated card installed and use the board built-in GFX instead to get started?

Have you even got into the installer? or is this literally when you boot from your UniBeast Stick?

Hey, thanks for replying!
I haven't tried the on board graphics partly because I've disabled it in the bios.
Yes this screen is what greeted me when I tried to boot drive with the help of the USB.

I went ahead to run Multibeast using -x parameters but to no avail. I'm still getting stuck at the same screen after restarting while trying to boot straight from the HDD.
t9NHN.jpg

I went ahead to run Multibeast using -x parameters but to no avail. I'm still getting stuck at the same screen after restarting while trying to boot straight from the HDD.

Do you mean UniBeast? You would have to be in Mountain Lion to run UniBeast..... I am assuming you have never got into the Desktop as of yet?

I would remove the GFX card, enable the iGPU in the BIOS, set iGPU Memory to 32M in there too. Try that.

Thanks so much it's working now.
I reinstalled and double checked I was on the right track with the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back