Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4440
Graphics
HD7770
Successfully updated from Sierra to High Sierra.

Only problem is the strange screen during the boot (screenshot attached). Problem solved using Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen installed with 'kexts utility'. Also necessary to add custom bootflags "-lilubetaall radpg=15" in Clover configurator

Attachments

• Foto 29-09-17.jpg
    Foto 29-09-17.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
Successfully updated from Sierra to High Sierra.

Only problem is the strange screen during the boot (screenshot attached). Problem solved using Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen installed with 'kexts utility'. Also necessary to add custom bootflags "-lilubetaall radpg=15" in Clover configurator

Only my second monitor does this when waking from sleep. Once I log back in on the main monitor the second one returns to normal.
I use lilu and whatevergreen, but with no boot flags.

Only my second monitor does this when waking from sleep. Once I log back in on the main monitor the second one returns to normal.
I use lilu and whatevergreen, but with no boot flags.

In my case, without the boot flags, Lilu and WhatereverGreen don't work...
Did you try using the boot flags in clover boot?

I tried the various boot flags listed in the Whatevergreen faq, all made the second screen look worse when waking up. No problems with my main screen, removed all boot flags, it seems to be just a cosmetic problem on my rig. All returns to normal once password is entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back