CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all! Longtime Hackintosh user, converted to the tonymac/GA-P55M-UD2 as of last week. I am loving it. With Multibeast and upgrading to F10 BIOS and the existing DSDT files in the database, I got almost everything rocking almost instantly. Tony, I don't know why you are doing so much work to help the community, but you are totally rad. You are the evil Steve Jobs (and thus, you are good).

Here's the thing, I haven't been able to get my printer (an HP laserjet 1320) to add. When I look in the USB Prober app included in XCode tools, I can see the damn thing. I've installed the printer drivers off the Snow Leopard Family install disc, then upgraded using the latest HP drivers. No joy.

The only thing I can even think of that is mildly USB related, is that I removed the AppleUpstream.kext (that might not be the whole name, I forget) because I was experienced a little bit of mouse glitch, like the occasional stutter. I still have the occasionaly oddity, I've noticed when playing TF2 on steam that keys will occasionally 'stick' on until pressed again.

Any thoughts?

Seriously? nobody? USB thoughts?

Interesting... I reset the BIOS to optimal settings after updating my BIOS as well. I deleted all printers, then installed the original apple Snow Leopard drivers, then the update. It didn't work for at least one or two reboots, but eventually I tried to install again and it worked! Not sure why, but whatever! Thanks for your note!

I managed to fix it with iousbfamily378.4.3_log

God bless you all!

P.S.
I found the solution on the forum reading a post where someone was having a problem with a tv-tuner connected via USB.

That would be me. :D :D Fixed my printer as well, My canon ip1600 was showing up in about my mac but not in printers. Installed this kext, printer drivers updated and now everything works. Glad you got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back