Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

It's not an interference issue as on several of the installs I went through to get the audio working, they worked via bluetooth in the same location.

I finally got the audio issues worked out, thanks for the help on that.
Hey @emax19, mind sharing how you fixed your audio? It sounded like I was having the same problem.

Yes, ig-platform-id=59120003 and Inject Intel.

Google found HFSPlus.efi at: https://github.com/JrCs/CloverGrowerPro/blob/master/Files/HFSPlus/X64/HFSPlus.efi
I prefer HFSPlus.efi because VBoxHfs-64.efi caused extreme slow booting on my first build. Since then, I've always used HFSPlus.efi.

I've never used Halt Enabler on my Asus motherboards. I do need Fix Shutdown. Everything else seemed good to me.

Been experimenting with your recommendations, and have chucked out the redundant drivers, and switched to AptioMemoryFix.efi and HFSPlus.efi and all seems to be running the same so far although I am sure that the underlying OS is probably working more as it would on a real mac now.

Thanks again for taking the time to check that out. Really appreciate it.

Hey @emax19, mind sharing how you fixed your audio? It sounded like I was having the same problem.
Oh man, basically it was going back and starting from scratch on the install. Follow @Stork's and @pastrychef's instructions on the build and make sure that don't get up to go to the bathroom at any point. I wish I could remember the exact configuration but I failed to write it down, sorry man. My best advice is to follow Stork's and Pastry Chefs info, these dudes are awesome.

Oh man, basically it was going back and starting from scratch on the install. Follow @Stork's and @pastrychef's instructions on the build and make sure that don't get up to go to the bathroom at any point. I wish I could remember the exact configuration but I failed to write it down, sorry man. My best advice is to follow Stork's and Pastry Chefs info, these dudes are awesome.
@emax19 Do you have AppleACL and Lilu.kext in your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other folder?

@emax19 Do you have AppleACL and Lilu.kext in your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other folder?
That's a great question, I will have to check tonight when I get home. Can you send me a link for those so I can install them if I don't? Thanks for your help.

have you had any freezes? i followed your guide and works great but using safari and or photos eventually leads to a complete frozen screen, Mouse can still be moved and audo in background still play but other than that i have to hard reboot. Any ideas what could be causing it?

Hey Stork,

You're mentioning in your first post that you haven't yet tested iMessage and Continuity/Handoff. While reading through your part list I noticed that while showing the WiFI Card you mentioned the latter to be working. What about iMessage, have you made any tests yet?

Thinking about buying the exact same setup but with a EVGA 1070 TI, so thanks for the write up!

Hey Stork,

You're mentioning in your first post that you haven't yet tested iMessage and Continuity/Handoff. While reading through your part list I noticed that while showing the WiFI Card you mentioned the latter to be working. What about iMessage, have you made any tests yet?

Thinking about buying the exact same setup but with a EVGA 1070 TI, so thanks for the write up!
Come to think of it, I can't remember if I've used iMessage recently, but I know it worked in Sierra. (I'll update Post #1.) As for Continuity/Handoff, I don't had the need to use it so I haven't tried it.

Back