Contribute
Register

Stop sign Clover Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also rename 10.9 to 10.10, repeat the guide steps because missing out on one thing can lead to hours of troubleshooting something that could have been avoided.

i have run through all of the steps triple checking them and still no success. Any other ideas maybe ones specifically for a gigabyte h77n-wifi

i have run through all of the steps triple checking them and still no success. Any other ideas maybe ones specifically for a gigabyte h77n-wifi

Are you still receiving the same error posted in the screenshot on page 1 or a different error?

I also had the stop sign for my Clover install, which I fixed by basically resetting my BIOS back to defaults [F7] and then manually re-setting the several suggested BIOS settings.

Of course, I have no idea if this will work for you. I have a different motherboard (GA-Z87X-UD5H) and there may be a variety of things that cause the stop sign error. But I figured I'd share on the chance that it might help.

Good luck!

Are you still receiving the same error posted in the screenshot on page 1 or a different error?

The same error, however I will try restting my bios as suggested

The same error, however I will try restting my bios as suggested

Modify your bios to Mac OS X Installation basics, again i recommend you try the various boot options till you find the missing piece, clover lets you pick multiple options at ease, research your motherboard and check how others made a successful installation, good luck!

hi all,

i have still not managed to sort out my mac so if anyone has any updated suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

Hi all,

When installing clover, I can get past the first screen. It then appears with the black screen with the apple logo. It then gets about half way through the bar before it becomes a stop sign. If anyone could help it would be a great help thanks.

Windjack1

I don't know if you are still looking for an answer, but I got the same issue when I tried to boot from a USB 3 port.

I booted from a USB 1/2 port and it worked fine.

I don't know if you are still looking for an answer, but I got the same issue when I tried to boot from a USB 3 port.

I booted from a USB 1/2 port and it worked fine.

Had the same issue, tried 1st Enable USB Injection and USB ownership as Nyctalopia said, didn't work. I undo it, switch to a USB 2, and it work.

Thx a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back