Contribute
Register

Still waiting for root device Samsung NP350V5C Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! is this guide aviable anywhere??? i'm still trying to get ml on my samsung laptop. Thanks

I did not wait for instructions, and did it all himself.
For the sound needs to be done to replace the HDMI connector on the file AppleIntelFramebufferCapri 02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 07 04 00 00.
HPET and edit GFX0 (IGPU)
I also did the sound through AppleHDMA.
:beachball: SDReader is left to do, the information is here

ready files AppleIntelFramebufferCapri , AppleHDMA, DSDT

View attachment 47413
View attachment 47412

View attachment 47411
Hi! Can you write a guide for this notebook? What works? What kext you used? Can you attach all in one post? Thanks.

I have tried these kexts and audio work!! But mic dosen't work...how i solve it?

I Have a i7-3610qm, can you write me a ssdt to enable speedstep? I dosent able.

Thanks a lot!

I did not wait for instructions, and did it all himself.
For the sound needs to be done to replace the HDMI connector on the file AppleIntelFramebufferCapri 02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 07 04 00 00.
HPET and edit GFX0 (IGPU)
I also did the sound through AppleHDMA.
:beachball: SDReader is left to do, the information is here

ready files AppleIntelFramebufferCapri , AppleHDMA, DSDT

View attachment 47413
View attachment 47412

View attachment 47411

Sorry I took such a long time to get back to you Artem!

Nice work on the sound fix :D.

Where the SD Card reader is concerned, the reader is a Realtek reader. Head over to their website and in their downloads section, you'll find the universal kext. IT DOESN'T WORK. Possibly with some device ID adding etc it might. But I'll let someone else look into that.

About the guide- I wrote the whole thing up (pictures and everything) and it simply refused to post here. I tried opening another thread with no look. It thought it was a duplicate (even the first time I posted it) so yeah. That was screwed up. I'll try doing another write up soon (I've found ways of doing things better since the first guide anyway).

I think we can all agree that WiFi is the biggest issue here. We have an Atheros AR9485, which is well known amongst the hackintosh community for "not working at all". I've tried Device ID's to no avail. We'll just have to wait for someone who really knows what they're talking about to sort it out xD. I'll pester people and see if we can get help with it. For now I'm using a tiny Ralink USB WiFi Adapter, which works with the Ralink Wireless Utility.

Keep the post alive folks!

Ok, thanks. Another question, Your sleep work? My no. How i fix it?

ok, the mic works fine! But my sleep doesn't works. I use your dsdt and your AICPM.

i attach my dmesg

Attachments

• dmesg.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 613
black screen

Are not present in S/L/E

yes, there is, but sleep doesn't work

In this working microphone! check it out!

With my DSDT file, sleep does not work? Try to set this kext(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext) .

Thanks for the contribution.

I tried out both the VoodooHDA and the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext you provided.

The VoodooHDA gave me no sound or mic whatsoever, and removing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and installing your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext gave me Kernel Panic on every single boot. I had to boot from the Unibeast drive and replace NullCPUPowerManagement.kext so I could boot again :p.

I'm not having a go or anything, just a warning to others.

As to why I ran into issues with your kexts, I have no ideas...

You are running a Samsung NP350V5C-AO8UK, right?

Like I say, I appreciate the help. Just a little warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back