Graphics
EVGA GTX 670 4gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've tried but xMove and the unibeast method and I'm still having this problem. When go to install Lion, the installation window pops up. I can move my mouse around but it doesn't let me click. It forces me to wait about 20 mins, then it lets me click and I can continue the installation. Same thing happens when I reboot. As soon as Lion loads up I have to wait about 20 mins than it lets my click. Everything else works fine but this issue is really annoying.

Any solution for this issue?

Thanks,
Brian

No one has seen this problem before?

One thing that you should check, is other bootable hard drives. If you haven't installed multicast yet, which I hadn't When I encountered this problem, try removing those other bootable hard drives. I had one in my FireWire port. I'm assuming that maybe my computer got preoccupied trying to figure out my hard drive and not bother with mouse and keyboard clicks? Anywas as soon as I had removed the hdd from my FireWire port the password field realized that I had been typing in it and displayed the last 10 minutes of keyboard activity. Hope this helps!

gzimmickel said:
One thing that you should check, is other bootable hard drives. If you haven't installed multicast yet, which I hadn't When I encountered this problem, try removing those other bootable hard drives. I had one in my FireWire port. I'm assuming that maybe my computer got preoccupied trying to figure out my hard drive and not bother with mouse and keyboard clicks? Anywas as soon as I had removed the hdd from my FireWire port the password field realized that I had been typing in it and displayed the last 10 minutes of keyboard activity. Hope this helps!

You are the man bro, thank you so much. This has been bothering me for so long. Finally I have fully working version of Lion installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back