Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
What is the correct step by step.
1.Clean install (Unibeast)
2.MultiBeast (lan enable only)
3.Update to 10.7.3
4.MultiBeast (UserDSDT,SystemUtilities,AppleHDA Rollback,NonDSDT Enablers)
IN THIS STEP HD3000 work OK...but still NO SOUND ..
5.Download DSDT from DSDTdatabase (z77 DS3H -F3) on Desktop ..after run Multibest(userDsdt,system unilities) install DSDT.aml in Extra folder

is correct ?
Tnanks

Download the DSDT file, rename the file as "DSDT.aml" (without quotation marks), and place it on the desktop of Mac OS X. Only then are you supposed to run UserDSDT.

Is enough for this motherboard set IDE to AHCI in BIOS ???

stalov2012 said:
Is enough for this motherboard set IDE to AHCI in BIOS ???

Yes. There are some other tweaks that some users do, but I personally only changed AHCI and I'm more than pleased. I also didn't even need the dsdt since I have an external audio interface.

1. AHCI in BIOS...done
2. Clean install ...done
3. MultiBeast...lan enable ..done
4. Update to 10.7.3..done
5. After update HD 3000 is enable EQ
6 .but this step .. when try enable sound with MultiBeast (UserDSDT,SystemUtilities,AppleHDA Rollback,NonDSDT Enablers..def.mini mac) and restart ..
HD 3000 stop working full EQ and No sound ..how to enable HD 3000 again.
and sound too.. :banghead: :banghead:
THANKS

Why after update to 10.7.3 HD 3000 -work with full graphics acceleration , but when i tried to install addition Kext ( for example FakeSMC.kext ) and restart..
HD 3000 Stop work Full Acceleration- QE/CI - only right resolution.
HOW to Anable again HD3000
Gigabyte Z77 DS3H + i5 2500K
Thanks in advance

I think the method I found only works if EasyBeast and UserDSDT are NOT checked. Something gets installed, even if not using a DSDT, that messes with QE. I need to experiment with this. I need a stable system, sound, and QE in that order. Sleep/wake would be a very welcome bonus, but I think someone smarter than me needs to figure that out.

that's curious... what exactly do you install then? the user DSDT option seemed pretty minimal, although I have seen people claim it works better to do it all manually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back