Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
steam.jpg

Steam's Big Picture mode, which Steam refers to as "Steam on your TV" is now available in Beta. Check this video out of my test run.

[video=youtube;UlAOqJv_3Ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAOqJv_3Ck[/video]

Full instructions on how to get in on the Beta are here.

:geek:

if my MW3 or black ops was working on mac, then that was cool. i gave my steam accounts to my lil brothers since i built my hackintosh.
iam using gt 240 1 giga graphic card , and there are art effects when trying to load steam games using paul the tall website ports.
also somehow even with 6 gigs of ram something is eating my ram very quick in ML. minimum 1 giga of ram bull****. this operating system is ram consuming . iam thinking looking for some old mac quest i used to play when i was child, roger wilco was is name of this game. and see if it can somehow run on ML, beside that league of legends its always good alternative , there is this mac version at this website, that works great http://www.boompje.net/ , and why this forum calling me noob ? actually i dont mind i helped more then 5 people installing their first hackintosh from scratch .

why this forum calling me noob ? actually i dont mind i helped more then 5 people installing their first hackintosh from scratch .

Just because it is your first post on the forum !

Just because it is your first post on the forum !

yeah i figured it out eventually. and yeah i'm still noob in some cases , that okay i dont mind ! not offended .
i just thinking that there is no way to know if iam noob or not. my posts number cant really reflect my knowledge. as you said its is just because this is my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back