XFX ATI 5750 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

Seems ever since I installed ML 10.8.2, none of my steam games work.

I've just recently upgraded majority of my hardware (whats in profile). Steam games still crash upon launch:

Asrock H77 Pro4m
Intel i3-3220
8GB DDR3
ATI 5750 (ATIConfig=Vervet)
GraphicsEnabler=NO
Inserted 68be1002 into needed kext files.

BIOS Patch for motherboard, 1.40 version + DSDT install (Not sure if correct DSDT for revision of bios)

Any suggestions? When all my games in steam worked 100% under my Lion install.

Bump.. anyone? =(

Best i can figure if osx isn't picking up on your graphics card right now and that could be the problem since i see that you have graphicsenabler=no right now. If you check what your card is named it should be something like AMD Radeon HD 6870 1024 MB not AMD 6xxx like it would be for me. To fix that you probably need to set graphicsenabler=yes. That said i don't even see your card here that often (or at all) so i'm not sure if it works or not.

Thats true

GraphicsEnabler=No

Card is displaying as ATI Radeon HD5000 1024MB before in OSX 10.7 it displayed as 5750 series... hrmm....

GraphicsEnabler=Yes might break things??

Actually

Its GraphicsEnabler=Yes (was enabled whole time)

I tried GraphicsEnabler=No - Steam games still crashed upon launch.

Changed ATIConfig=Vervet to ATIConfig=Hoolock (Matched what was set in the ATI5000Controller.kext)

Any ideas?

System Info still displays graphics as ATI Radeon HD5000 1024MB .... I'm thinking its displaying like this due to the way the ATI5000Controller kext is setup.

Got steam games to work 100% now with ML.

ASrock H77 Pro4m
Intel i3-3220
ATI Radeon 5750 1024MB (68be1002 injected into kexts)
ATIConfig=Hoolock
GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I used the DSDT File provided by MiniATX.... I had a DSDT previously installed, its all possible the one i had installed prior was the issue. I downloaded and installed one uploaded by MiniATX.. now the video card is displaying as 'ATI Radeon HD5000/6750 series 102'

Only issue left now is my CD/DVD drive displaying as external.. All my hard drives display as Internal (Using 3rd Party SATA kext)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back