Contribute
Register

Steam Games and New ATI Kexts **IMPORTANT**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! This worked perfectly. I can finally enjoy Portal 2.

Yea it works with the new OpenGL Framework. Multibeast should Update them in addition to the kexts.

I hope next OS Update won't breake my System.

I had the same issue. Yet another confirmation without a restart. Thanks all!

Fix works fine here. Had to reboot, though.

Many thanks

Worked great for me. No restart needed. Thank you very much!

Does anyone know if this works for nvidia cards as I seem to have the exact same prob games far too bright! I'm will just try anyway but off to sleep now I will check back here in the morn before I do to see if anyone has replied to my question ;)

Gordo74 said:
Give it a try.

Yeah i did and it didnt seem to work at first but then i loaded optimal setings and seemed better but jumpy with anti alising on but i never tried optimal settings with the old opengl settings so will revert back and see if just using the optimal setting minus anti alising is any good.

To be honest the graphics card is way out dated now im getting a new one tommorow and am just debating weather or not to get a GTX 570/580 or go for ATI which i havent had in years with something like a HD6970 / 6970.

So any thoughts would be massively appreciated i know the NVIDIA benchmarks slightly better but i am using with my hackint0sh so need the best card for the job!

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back