Graphics
Asus GeForce gtx 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
im sorry people this might be the wrong forum to ask this. i've been using guitar rig 4 as a stand alone app(not through a DAW) for practicing guitar with my favorite modeled sounds. is there a mac app that can do this? in garage band i only know to this by adding a guitar track in the track mixer. hope you guys understand what i'm saying. guitar rig can be used stand alone not only as a vsti. this is what i want. any suggestions? free would be great if one exist. thank you.

found one in my arsenal of software:thumbup: there was a combo that came with my behringer guitar link interface driver disk. has only a vox emulation combo. but it serves my purpose.

found one in my arsenal of software:thumbup: there was a combo that came with my behringer guitar link interface driver disk. has only a vox emulation combo. but it serves my purpose.

Why not play thru Garage Band?

i have a practice schedule i do for hours daily and firing up a full DAW seemed unnecessary to me(maybe i'm stupid :) )? i just need a amp like app with a good clean and crunch for that. i do have presonus studio one artist for writing and stuff.

I dunno, I am also from Sri Lanka Ashan. I need some help installing Yosemite on my pc.
machan.. mata help ekak ona ban Yosemite install karaganna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back