Contribute
Register

Stability Issues: GA-Z77X-UP4-TH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the 64bit version I just ran this test for you with Geekbench 3.2 free 32 bit test. If you can direct me to the 64 bit version I will run that for you also but here's a screenshot for you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 2.57.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 2.57.55 PM.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 93
Thanx, it's about the same that i had before i OC'd to 4.2.
When i browse this site i see a lot higher scores from the UP5 and i wonder why that is.

The 64bit version of Geekbench is a paid version, but not very expensive.

Ok I brought a license Geekbench it was only 15 bucks and I did the 64bit test and the score was a little better. I'm not OC'ing the chip no real need for this monster.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 4.54.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 4.54.29 PM.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 84
good score.
oc'ing didn't harm anything on my system. i just put it on 4.2. thats it.

Bios: F9.
As described in this:

xHCI mode on Auto
Legacy USB port support ENABLED
XHCI hand of ENABLED
EHCI hand of ENABLED

Chimera 2.2
Multibeast 5.5; Audio drivers; realtek 892, Fake SMC and Fakeplugins.
MacPro 3.1
Added using kextwizard:
GenericUSBXHCI_1.2.6d2
RealtekRTL8111.kext (Ethernet)

I don't see the problem in the video. I see your mouse hovering over the dock, but i don't know what's going wrong there.

If you turn up your audio you can hear my mouse click constantly trying to get it to respond. Eventually it does which is rare.

I'll try a reinstall and use your settings and see how it works.

-Edit-

Okay so now I'm back with a fresh install and selected only the things you guys suggested, and it is MUCH smoother. All USB ports are 100% functional. I think I was selecting too many things, because there were some options that I was using that you guys were not.

I installed with Multibeast 5.4.3 but updated somethings with 5.5.1
Chimera 2.0.1 for imessage reasons but it's still not working lol
I did the 18.5.8 update from auto update. All usb ports are working with the usb fix that's now in Multibeast 5.5.1

Yeah I notice that too with the iMessage app.. I had it working before, but I was using Chameleon not Chimera. Which I think might also have something to do with the bugs I was having.

After some more research I discovered a way to fix the iMeassage bug without using a different boot loader. You'll need to get xzenue's FileNVRAM solution version 1.1.2. The newest version 1.1.3 does not work for some reason, but the older version will work just fine. All you do is download the file and place it in /Extras/Modules/.

This is an issue that came with 10.8.5 the community is actively looking for a more permanent solution.

Here's the info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...essage-after-updating-10-8-5-please-help.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back