Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
I have a fully working Mojave with SMBIOS 15.1 on my Asus Z97-A board but I didn’t use the USB inject all as I do not understand the guides to make an USB-SSDT.aml.. I am probaly an idiot but would someone with the same board care to share their USB-SSDT.aml file with me? I have a port that is not working so that would be great.

Hi!
I have a fully working Mojave with SMBIOS 15.1 on my Asus Z97-A board but I didn’t use the USB inject all as I do not understand the guides to make an USB-SSDT.aml.. I am probaly an idiot but would someone with the same board care to share their USB-SSDT.aml file with me? I have a port that is not working so that would be great.

Hi @Vinceletah
Here are 2 SSDT's to place in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
SSDT-UIAC - For the ports (If you have bluetooth card, plug it's cable into the internal header "USB910")
SSDT-XOSI - To Emulate a version of Windows
USBInjectAll.kext - Must be installed to /Library/Extensions
There is also a screenshot for the clover patches that you need to add... It also includes the USB Power properties injection.

Don't forget to disable the raise port limit patch too!

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• ASUS Z97-A USB.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 178
Many thanks @buddhaburger. I just found this thread and instantly solved the USB3 problem with Mojave on my Z97-AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back