1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hello RehabMan !!!
i had some time to read about your laptop guide and they are now using so called "SSDT-HACK".aml and no patched DSDT/SSDTs are used. along with clover hotpatches
and i'm really like to hear more about from you RehabMan!!
specially interesting things like this .....
Although it is more work to put together, the nice thing about this technique is that you never have to re-patch DSDT upon hardware changes, BIOS updates, or BIOS option changes.

The process of post-installation is somewhat simplified as well.

I've been using this for a while, and a few others have had success, so it is time to open it up to a wider audience.

hello RehabMan !!!
i had some time to read about your laptop guide and they are now using so called "SSDT-HACK".aml and no patched DSDT/SSDTs are used. along with clover hotpatches
and i'm really like to hear more about from you RehabMan!!
specially interesting things like this .....

I may write a guide in the future, but it will for people with skills... Or willing to learn.

But you can also see where I walked zaid.riadh through the process.

It starts around here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...atching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts-65.html#post1133881

I may write a guide in the future, but it will for people with skills... Or willing to learn.

But you can also see where I walked zaid.riadh through the process.

It starts around here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...atching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts-65.html#post1133881

Sorry to wake a bit old thread but the link is not leading to the expected page. I believe some content have been removed as I also failed to follow topics or posts for member zaid.riadh on this forum (his account might got disabled). Anywhere else to get a bit more information about the SSDT-HACK method?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry to wake a bit old thread but the link is not leading to the expected page. I believe some content have been removed as I also failed to follow topics or posts for member zaid.riadh on this forum (his account might got disabled). Anywhere else to get a bit more information about the SSDT-HACK method?

Thanks.

I have the guide for ACPI hotpatch started, but not finished. No time right now.

I have the guide for ACPI hotpatch started, but not finished. No time right now.
That's great to know, thanks for your time in all cases.

Note that hotpatch will still be for experts...
Yes I'm aware of that. I'm not saying that I'm an expert but I believe I can do it with some patience, reading and a bit of help.

EDIT:
Just got it working although still needs some improvements which I will work on. Still your guide will be a breakthrough even if it would be for experts only.

Last edited:
Where can one download the SSDT-HACK.aml ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back