Contribute
Register

SSDT generation script (Ivybridge PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check everything here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...vericks-native-cpu-igpu-power-management.html

Also, be sure to generate your SSDT with ssdtPRgen.sh script *with the smbios in place*.

Thanks a lot fot the link, really helpful !
So, I installed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext v4.0
In org.chameleon.Boot, I disabled GenerateCStates, GeneratePStates and enabled DropSSDT.
I changed system definition to iMac 13,2.
After a reboot, I launched ssdtPRGen.sh -f 3800 then copied SSDT.aml from desktop to /Extra
After a reboot, my computer is still really slow and Intel Power Gadget indicate my frequency is 0.80GHz.

If I install SSDT for i5/7 overclocked from mutlibesat, my system is quite normal, but over clock doesn't work !

Thanks a lot fot the link, really helpful !
So, I installed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext v4.0
In org.chameleon.Boot, I disabled GenerateCStates, GeneratePStates and enabled DropSSDT.
I changed system definition to iMac 13,2.
After a reboot, I launched ssdtPRGen.sh -f 3800 then copied SSDT.aml from desktop to /Extra
After a reboot, my computer is still really slow and Intel Power Gadget indicate my frequency is 0.80GHz.

If I install SSDT for i5/7 overclocked from mutlibesat, my system is quite normal, but over clock doesn't work !

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Here is the file.

I don't know much about OC (and don't think OC is a "good idea"), but the SSDT doesn't reflect any OC.

Test without OC.

Set CPU multiplier to default 35 (was 38) in bios, generated SSDT.aml with ssdtPRGen.sh (without any option)... but it doesn't change anything.

Not sure what you may have done. A fresh install may be required.

This is a work around for anyone that has their user folder on a drive other than the main OS drive and can't get the script to run completely.

If you get something like: Error 4092 - Could not open file "/Volumes/OS" (No such file or directory)

I have my user folder on a 2nd drive and it was failing to run completely with the above error.

If you look at the script, line 346 is setting file path as gPath=~/Desktop

So what you want to do is replace that with the path of your desktop folder on the 2nd drive.

I set line 346 to gPath=/Volumes/OS X HD/Users/z77x-UP5-TH/Desktop and it ran completely.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back