Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 3567
CPU
i3-7100U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I am attempting to make a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext for the first time, I am following this guide by @RehabMan :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
I managed to follow the entire guide, it's been really helpful and I learned a lot about this topic but now I am not seeing any changes in IOReg (it's the same as before moving my custom SSDT to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched).
One thing I am wondering: Should I change the device ID in my custom SSDT from "8086_9dxx" to the actual one I see in IOReg? ("pci8086,9d2f")

The ports I need are:
2 USB3 ports:
SS01
HS01
SS02
HS02
one USB2 port:
HS03
Webcam:
HS05
Bluetooth (BRCM94352z):
HS08

I tried to use the gen_debug script to generate debug files but I don't know why clover is not dumbing preboot.log when I press F2 in the menu (I also tried Fn+F2) so I attached the files manually (I also find myself unable to update clover bootloader from version 4674 to 4700) I also attached my customize SSDT-UIAC.

Also after I first rebooted with USBInjectAll.kext (without custom SSDT) my Bluetooth broke, it shows the symbol on my desktop top bar with a crack on it, could it be because of the kext since it injects all the ports as USB3 but Bluetooth should be internal? (255 instead of 3 in the SSDT).

Am I missing some sort of last step to the customization of my SSDT to make it effective?

I am running Mojave 10.14

Thank You in advance for your time and help.

Attachments

• debug.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
Hi, I am attempting to make a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext for the first time, I am following this guide by @RehabMan :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
I managed to follow the entire guide, it's been really helpful and I learned a lot about this topic but now I am not seeing any changes in IOReg (it's the same as before moving my custom SSDT to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched).
One thing I am wondering: Should I change the device ID in my custom SSDT from "8086_9dxx" to the actual one I see in IOReg? ("pci8086,9d2f")

The ports I need are:
2 USB3 ports:
SS01
HS01
SS02
HS02
one USB2 port:
HS03
Webcam:
HS05
Bluetooth (BRCM94352z):
HS08

I tried to use the gen_debug script to generate debug files but I don't know why clover is not dumbing preboot.log when I press F2 in the menu (I also tried Fn+F2) so I attached the files manually (I also find myself unable to update clover bootloader from version 4674 to 4700) I also attached my customize SSDT-UIAC.

Also after I first rebooted with USBInjectAll.kext (without custom SSDT) my Bluetooth broke, it shows the symbol on my desktop top bar with a crack on it, could it be because of the kext since it injects all the ports as USB3 but Bluetooth should be internal? (255 instead of 3 in the SSDT).

Am I missing some sort of last step to the customization of my SSDT to make it effective?

I am running Mojave 10.14

Thank You in advance for your time and help.

Your Clover bootlog (extracted from ioreg) shows no SSDT-UIAC.aml in ACPI/patched
Code:
3:290  0:000  === [ ACPIPatchedAML ] ====================================
3:290  0:000  AutoMerge pass 1
3:290  0:000  Unsorted
3:290  0:000  Inserting SSDT-PNLF.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched: ignore on pass 1
3:290  0:000  Inserting SSDT-XOSI.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched: ignore on pass 1

So clearly you're NOT booting from the EFI/Clover that you attached.

Your Clover bootlog (extracted from ioreg) shows no SSDT-UIAC.aml in ACPI/patched
Code:
3:290  0:000  === [ ACPIPatchedAML ] ====================================
3:290  0:000  AutoMerge pass 1
3:290  0:000  Unsorted
3:290  0:000  Inserting SSDT-PNLF.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched: ignore on pass 1
3:290  0:000  Inserting SSDT-XOSI.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched: ignore on pass 1

So clearly you're NOT booting from the EFI/Clover that you attached.

You are right, I was booting from the EFI of another internal disk!
That's also why F2 didn't work... CLOVER was dumping the preboot.log on the other disk...
Thank You very much!
Now the SSDT works! but Bluetooth still doesn't, any advice?
when I click on the icon it says greyed out
"Bluetooth: not available"

Attachments

• debug_16124.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
You are right, I was booting from the EFI of another internal disk!
That's also why F2 didn't work... CLOVER was dumping the preboot.log on the other disk...
Thank You very much!
Now the SSDT works! but Bluetooth still doesn't, any advice?
when I click on the icon it says greyed out
"Bluetooth: not available"

No ioreg in your debug ZIP. Please check your files before upload.

No ioreg in your debug ZIP. Please check your files before upload.
Sorry, it seems the gen_debug script still doesn't work correctly for me... anyway I have re-uploded the files in my previous post and deleted the old ones.

Sorry, it seems the gen_debug script still doesn't work correctly for me...

Bugs should be reported to the author.

anyway I have re-uploded the files in my previous post and deleted the old ones.

Your mistake is obvious in kextcache output:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc4c110a0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8100.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8100" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc4c19740 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "ACPIBatteryManager.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc7735460 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc7737730 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "BrcmFirmwareData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmFirmwareStore" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc773bb50 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fefc773b6c0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc73556d0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "FakePCIID.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc7356300 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc73576b0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "VoodooPS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Controller" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc7358500 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Trackpad" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc73595e0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Keyboard" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc73600f0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "VoodooPS2Mouse.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Mouse" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc7357ea0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "IntelGraphicsFixup.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.lvs1974.IntelGraphicsFixup" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc735b030 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "FakeSMC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefc73695b0 [0x7fff8ef8b8e0]> { URL = "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmPatchRAM2" }

Refer to the FAQ for correct kext install procedures:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back