Contribute
Register

SSDT for 2500k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got KP everytime i used SSDT. Some one help me a hand with this. Thanks you very much.

What SSDT are you using? Make sure you DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No when using SSDT.

What SSDT are you using? Make sure you DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No when using SSDT.
I try SSDT from Multibeast got KP, and try create my own still got KP, i'm sure that i had drop SSDT in plist, and delete 2 GeneratePStates line. I really dont know why, i do step by step really careful, only thing that system work fine when i dont used SSDT but got stuck at x16, i just note, that when fresh install from Unibeast USB my system had 2 speestep x16 and x33, but after i run Multibeast, it stuck at x16.

Anyone get 2500k Overclocking working with UEFI bios (z68x series is what I have)?

I have tried the newest multibeast SSDT for i5/i7 overclocked and also a different one I found by someone with a 2500k that worked apparently but that was a year or two ago. Both just didn't do anything, my system boots fine but is stuck at 3.31ghz. My bios is set at 42 multiplier which should give me 4.2ghz before UEFI and Mavericks. (when I OC'd it)

I changed or added in the org.chamelion.Boot.plist:

<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>No</string>

Update:

I re - Multibeast'd using DSDT Free and SSDT (i5/i7 overclock) SMbios to MacMini 5,1 and then set all my UEFI bios features for CPU to original state (everything on auto that was as in the optimized profile1). (CPU Rate = 33 which was automatic, each 4 cores are set to auto)

My computer booted, showed my CPU at 3.31ghz which is what it's rated for... but a Geekbench test now shows: around 10,000 where before it was at around 4,000!!!

Whatever happened seemed to help tons!!!

asmith1234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back