i7-8700K
Graphics
5700XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I was running the app store just fine till yesterday, then it stopped letting me sign in...... It says "An unexpected error occurred while signing in." and "your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." :banghead: How do you fix that? Plus I wanted to find out how to use SSDT's in Clover, i was not able to find a guide online. I tried DROPSSDT option and put my ssdt in the correct location with the name SSDT.aml but it doesn't work. :roll2: (SSDT is for HDMI audio Nvidia GTX 970, if you have a different way of getting audio I will do that instead)

Ok will do, next time I boot into OSX.

I was running the app store just fine till yesterday, then it stopped letting me sign in...... It says "An unexpected error occurred while signing in." and "your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." :banghead: How do you fix that? Plus I wanted to find out how to use SSDT's in Clover, i was not able to find a guide online. I tried DROPSSDT option and put my ssdt in the correct location with the name SSDT.aml but it doesn't work. :roll2: (SSDT is for HDMI audio Nvidia GTX 970, if you have a different way of getting audio I will do that instead)

The usual cause for the appstore issue is not having your ethernet set to en0

Go to network utility and see that it is set at en0. Alternatively: About this Mac>System Report>Ethernet>BSD Name.

As for SSDT placement, are you putting this in /EFI/EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched?

It says en0 in system report, but it doesn't say in network utility. Also yes I did place SSDT in the area you specified.

Automatic:

Active Location: Yes
Services:
en0:
Type: Ethernet
BSD Device Name: en0
Hardware (MAC) Address: 08:60:6e:6e:eb:88
IPv4:
Configuration Method: DHCP
IPv6:
Configuration Method: Automatic
Proxies:
Exceptions List: *.local, 169.254/16
FTP Passive Mode: Yes
Wi-Fi:
Type: IEEE80211
BSD Device Name: en1
Hardware (MAC) Address: c4:6e:1f:1b:55:96
IPv4:
IPv6:
DNS:
Server Addresses: 8.8.8.8
Proxies:
IEEE80211:
JoinModeFallback: DoNothing
PowerEnabled: 1
RememberJoinedNetworks: 1
Version: 2200
Bluetooth PAN:
Type: Ethernet
BSD Device Name: en2
IPv4:
IPv6:
Proxies:

(BTW I am using WiFi)

This is my SSDT file setup /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml

Even my iMessage is working! But still no luck app store...

imessage still working but now ethernet is on en1 not en0. Need to fix?

Great app store works again - but iMessage not work anymore (not the main issue anyway) - I cannot seem to still be able to fix the audio I might just end up using applehda.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back