Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
not able to register omnisphere 2 as the challenge code section is blank, any solutions? i7 6700k 4 ghz, gigabyte z170x ud5 board, evga GTX 960

I have the same problem .
Did you manage to solve the problem ?
I think it has to do with the ethernet connectio.
If you manage to make it work, please reply me the solution.
Thanks !

Yes, i solved it by enabling the onboard ethernet. install the correct ethernet driver from multibeast, restart the system and omnisphere code will show up. cheers

Hi there, who know what is the correct ethernet driver from multi beast? i cannot see the challenge code from spectrasonics

MAVERICKS i7 4770k , gigabyte z77X ud5H board, vga GTX 950, I choosed
AtherosL1cethernet 1.2.3
&
AppleIntelE1000e v 3.1.0

thanks

Last edited:
I had the same problem. What worked for me was simply setting the ethernet to en0.
You can check under About this mac -> System Report -> Ethernet Cards -> BSD name. If it says anything else than en0 it won't work.

The fix was relatively easy:
1. Install the proper drivers (see above)

2. go to Folder:
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
- this folder is hidden, so best use the "go to Folder" option

3. delete these two files:
Networkinterfaces.plist
preferences.plist

4. Restart the computer. The computer should now automatically set the ethernet to en0

(Special Case: For some reason, it showed two ethernet drivers on my computer. One was en0, the other was en1. I couldn't access the internet with the en0, but as soon as I enabled the en0 connection, the challenge code showed up. I then copied the code, switched back to the en1 connection, authorized it and now Omni 2 is running smoothly.
To change internet connections, go to System preferences -> Network. With the + and - keys, you can add an ethernet connection and it also displays if it's en0 or not.)

I had the same problem. What worked for me was simply setting the ethernet to en0.
You can check under About this mac -> System Report -> Ethernet Cards -> BSD name. If it says anything else than en0 it won't work.

The fix was relatively easy:
1. Install the proper drivers (see above)

2. go to Folder:
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
- this folder is hidden, so best use the "go to Folder" option

3. delete these two files:
Networkinterfaces.plist
preferences.plist

4. Restart the computer. The computer should now automatically set the ethernet to en0

(Special Case: For some reason, it showed two ethernet drivers on my computer. One was en0, the other was en1. I couldn't access the internet with the en0, but as soon as I enabled the en0 connection, the challenge code showed up. I then copied the code, switched back to the en1 connection, authorized it and now Omni 2 is running smoothly.
To change internet connections, go to System preferences -> Network. With the + and - keys, you can add an ethernet connection and it also displays if it's en0 or not.)
Hi Jonas, just want to say thank you for this... I would have no idea it was about the status of the netcard. Now everything is working and you are subject to the success. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back