Contribute
Register

Soundcard not recognized. Need to disable ASPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the problem is indeed because of your edit to the org.chameleon.Boot.plist then booting with -F should bypass it.

Based on your previous org.chameleon.Boot.plist I would suggest booting with :

-v -F -f GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x2000

Good Luck

Sadly nothing of this does work at all. I'm still stuck at the bootloader. It doesn't seem to matter whatever I type in the bootflags, I just get back to the same screen over and over again.

Any other suggestions? PLease help. Really frustrating to not being able to get into my OSX anymore.

And yeah, the problem only came now after editing the boot.plist. Never had this problem before.

OK so I fixed the problem by booting with flag:

arch=x86_64

then i deleted the arch=i386

But my audioissue still exists.. what should I do? please help!

I wrote:

uname -a in my terminal and it shows me:

Darwin Jonatans-iMac.local 13.1.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.1.0: Thu Jan 16 19:40:37 PST 2014; root:xnu-2422.90.20~2/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

which basically means that I'm running OSX in 64bit, right?

But here's the thing:

I have an Intel 3930k processor (which is a 6 core processor), in order to even being able to use those, don't I NEED to run my OSX in 64bit?

If not:

how do I make it so I run my OSX in 32bit? since my RME HDSPe AES PCIe only works for 32bit it seems..

the arch=i386 didn't work obviously, since I wasnt able to reach my OSX then at all.

Thanks.

No one? really? I'm in desperate help here! I got sound gear worth over 10.000Euro!

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back