i7-4770K
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So I managed to install Sierra absolutely fine, and get audio working using toledo audio command and plist, and I'm getting sound, but every 7/8 seconds, I'm getting a short stutter in the audio. I'm happy because I know it's working, but it's a huge annoyance for me. I was wondering if anyone knows the reason for this and whether anyone has any suggestion for a fix? Cheers!

Please somebody have a fix for this issue!

Please somebody have a fix for this issue!
Hey fella, one thing I did try was using another audio port on my motherboard and selecting one of the "Line Out" options, instead of internal speaker

*So I was using the standard Green Line Out, but in the end, I used the rear black port instead. Fixed it for me.

Hey fella, one thing I did try was using another audio port on my motherboard and selecting one of the "Line Out" options, instead of internal speaker

*So I was using the standard Green Line Out, but in the end, I used the rear black port instead. Fixed it for me.

Thanks, testing now.... seems good so far.

i have the same problem, but whatever output i choose it stutters 1-2 times per second... running a Z10SRAF Supermicro board with the ALC1150 sound... even bought a USB sound device that i can choose but still outputting the same stutter

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-04 um 04.27.51.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-04 um 04.27.51.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back