Graphics
gigabyte
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello i have a question i have a videocard the MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II and a motherboard gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H.
The videocard is in mine hack is called ati radeon hd 5800 i have mine hdmi cable in mine videocard to mine av receiver witch is also found under hardware / graphics monitors, but in the sound section is it not availeble.
In mine motherboard can i plug a optical viber cabel but this also never shows up.
And because of this i have no sound at all now is mine question how do i solve this to get dts sound or 5.1 sound or is it easyer to buy a usb sounstick.

I hope someone will help because i,am a great noob with this

Hello i have a question i have a videocard the MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II and a motherboard gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H.
The videocard is in mine hack is called ati radeon hd 5800 i have mine hdmi cable in mine videocard to mine av receiver witch is also found under hardware / graphics monitors, but in the sound section is it not availeble.
In mine motherboard can i plug a optical viber cabel but this also never shows up.
And because of this i have no sound at all now is mine question how do i solve this to get dts sound or 5.1 sound or is it easyer to buy a usb sounstick.

I hope someone will help because i,am a great noob with this

Try boot to desktop, run MultiBeast and select only the NonDSDT ALC898 audio driver and install. Repair permissions, reboot.
Check preferences ->sound->output

Try boot to desktop, run MultiBeast and select only the NonDSDT ALC898 audio driver and install. Repair permissions, reboot.
Check preferences ->sound->output
Thanks for your help but i don,t work i only lost minenother outputs in sound preference it is totaly empty no

that doesnt work sorry for mine late response and thank you for trying to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back