Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB (HIS)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ok, what once was an easy fix has now turned into a nightmare. Before, it was so simple to get audio to work. But now that my whole Hackintosh works perfect (almost) the sound doesn't work! I've developed somewhat of a phobia to VoodooHDA (too many KPs) and it doesn't work anyway. I have the ALC892 codec or whatever. Please help.

Thanks, Trevor

Hi,

Well, then just go for one of the Kexts ;)

VoodooHDA never worked for me. Always kernel panics or other details making it absolutely useless - last thing was on my Samsung N150, during boot voodooHDA caused incredible feedback, never found out how to get rid of that...

Did you try Multibeast with the ALC enabler?

Best regards,
Daniel

danosx86 said:
Hi,

Well, then just go for one of the Kexts ;)

VoodooHDA never worked for me. Always kernel panics or other details making it absolutely useless - last thing was on my Samsung N150, during boot voodooHDA caused incredible feedback, never found out how to get rid of that...

Did you try Multibeast with the ALC enabler?

Best regards,
Daniel
I did...multiple variations :( should I mention that I'm using iBoot to boot still? I can't get it to boot from the hard drive. It just gets stuck at the Apple logo and sits there without the spinning icon deal. That's when I use the ATI Experimental bootloader since I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back