Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello all

I am so sorry that my first post is for help but I have hit a bit of a roadblock with installing Mavericks

I am familiar with a Hackintosh. However, as my new machine is not supported using other methods, I made a UniBeast install

My Specs are as follows

GA H81M-DS2V motherboard
Crucial DDR3 1600
i5 4590 Processor
Asus GT740 graphics
SansDisk 120gb ssd

I also have a TP LINK Wireless card plugged in

On first boot it hung at the apple logo so I tried verbose boot and found the system hanging at PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN

I managed to get passed this firstly by swapping to the onboard graphics HD4600 and using the boot flag ncpi=0x3000 but cannot seem to get past kernel panic

Here is a picture of how far I can get

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums...5-791F-488B-97A7-2700DD05FB3A_zpsjbzrwv7p.jpg

I have made sure I am using only one stick of memory and fairly certain all of my bios settings are correct. My copy of mavericks is genuine from the App store and unibeast was run on a friends Mac Pro as I have had an issue in the past making bootable usb's on Hackintoshes

Many thanks for reading and any advice you can give

Take care

Have just read on here it might be something to do with my VGA monitor ?

I will try with my Apple Cinema Display as this is DVI and this bootflag I found from another post -v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

Or am I missing something ?

Take care

EDIT Just tried both and didnt work

YAY managed to now get to installer screen using flags -v -x will let you know what happens next

Ok managed to boot in safe mode run multibeast DSDT Free and used AC897 audio support but guess it wasnt happy as on reboot got stuck at pinwheel of death

Am doing another install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back