Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

I've just remade the account since I don't remember the old one I've used when I installed osx over a desktop.

By the way I'm trying to gettin working a 4 boot on my laptop, which is a Vaio Z21 with the following specs:

i5 2540m
HD3000
Some kind of realtek hd chip for audio
USB 3.0 and 2.0
Thunderbolt (in reality, Light Peak)
2x128GB ssd by sata3
Hacked bios

At the moment the hard drive configuration is this:

AHCI

First ssd MBR
- 1 - 100MB for recovery
- 2 - WINDOWS 7 X64 PRO

Second ssd GPT
- 1 - msftres partition 128MB
- 2 - WINDOWS 8 through VHD volume
- 3 - Ubuntu 12.04
- 4 - Swap Ubuntu
- 5 - boot (?) fat32 200MB, EFI
- 6 - LION

The only problem is with Lion..

The procedure I've been following is this one: http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... using.html and till installation, no problem. The problems come when I try to boot post-installation.. still using the usb boot, if I try to boot LION -v it comes this:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out
Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate [181000] failed
NTFS driver 3.8 [Flags: R/W]
NTFS Volume name Riservato per il sistema, versione 3.1.
NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
NTFS volume name WIN8_DATI, version 3.1.
com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX ((where X are some numbers))

After this it hangs there, without nothing else.

With -v and also GraphicEnabler=0 or PCIRootUID=0 or 1, it get stuck always there, sometimes with NTFS volume name WIN8_DATI, version 3.1., sometimes with com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX and other times with Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate [181000] failed or ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out.

With -v -x it shows in the end this:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

But after this it actually boots to start the first configuration post-installation. It seems that -x command avoid to mount ntfs volume at boot. Is there a way to always avoid the mounting in Lion?

After this I try to configure and then to use MultiBeast ONLY to install Chimera..
After configuration it shows only the dock and nothing else.. after pushing one of Mission Control buttons, The upper bar shows.

I tried then to do nothing and boot [always from USB boot since bootloader has been installed in OSX partition which is not a boot partition), after this boot if done with -v -x get struck at "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out" but with -v -x GraphicEnabler=No it goes to OSX.

In OSX i tried multibeast and tried to install ONLY EasyBeast, to check if this goes well... and what I get at reboot is that it get stuck with -v only at ntfs mounting, with -v -x it seems to get stuck at this:
VoodooPS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v8.0
With GraphicsEnabler=No it doesn't change.

And here I'm stuck at the moment.

(In addition I don't remember how to chainload GRUB to Chimera!)

Nobody? Since the EFI/Bios it's kinda different from usual, can be useful some snapshot of bios, regarding the various options?

I have same laptop - z21....
Are you start mac on laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back