Contribute
Register

Sony Vaio VPCEA4S1E/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i have to fix the ATI Radeon graphics. any hep for this?

Google might help...

I have no Radeon hardware, therefore no experience with it, therefore no advice.

Now i have another problem, i've installed PS2Controller, the keyboard and trackpad work but the USB not! :crazy:

I was wondering, isn't there any post installation tool that fixes these kind of problems. Right now i ran Multibeast for El Capitan and no difference was made!:headbang:
I am talking about something like PBICE for Probooks. Is there any similar tool for my case?

I was wondering, isn't there any post installation tool that fixes these kind of problems. Right now i ran Multibeast for El Capitan and no difference was made!:headbang:
I am talking about something like PBICE for Probooks. Is there any similar tool for my case?

Read post #13. Multibeast is not involved...

I've setup correctly my ATI card but now the main problem is how to change the resolution. It's 1024x768 and i can't change it. Tried to change boot.plist and set Graphics Mode to 1366x768x32 but no chance. Tried SwitchResX but i can't set a resolution.

Any ideas?

I've setup correctly my ATI card but now the main problem is how to change the resolution. It's 1024x768 and i can't change it. Tried to change boot.plist and set Graphics Mode to 1366x768x32 but no chance. Tried SwitchResX but i can't set a resolution.

Any ideas?

It means you don't have the graphics drivers loading properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back