msi ge60 2pc (apache)
CPU
i5 4200h/HM86
Graphics
intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GTX850/1080p
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I've got a Sony Vaio with the nexts specs:
I've have it all configurated but I've got some questions about graphics. For a fully working of brightness like native laptop, what is the best, use HD 5470 o the integrated intel hd gma? thanks. If I must use Intel GMA how I can disable the HD 5470 and how can enable Intel GMA because right know I have in about this mac HD 5470 with only 3mb
Procesador Intel® Core™ i3-350M
RAM 4 GB DDR3 1066
Tarjeta Gráfica ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Disco Duro 320 GB

Hi, I've got a Sony Vaio with the nexts specs:
I've have it all configurated but I've got some questions about graphics. For a fully working of brightness like native laptop, what is the best, use HD 5470 o the integrated intel hd gma? thanks. If I must use Intel GMA how I can disable the HD 5470 and how can enable Intel GMA because right know I have in about this mac HD 5470 with only 3mb
Procesador Intel® Core™ i3-350M
RAM 4 GB DDR3 1066
Tarjeta Gráfica ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Disco Duro 320 GB

Are you certain the laptop has Intel GMA?

The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches.

Are you certain the laptop has Intel GMA?

The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches.

Thats the intel graphics, How i can disable it with the ssdt I posted you the SSDT and DSDT native in http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/148189-dsdt-errors-sony-vaio-vpcbe2m1e.html
[TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: tech"] [TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: tech"] [TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: odd"]
Gráficos de procesador ‡ Intel® HD Graphics
Frecuencia base de los gráficos 500 MHz
Frecuencia dinámica máxima de los gráficos 667 MHz
Interfaz de pantalla flexible Intel® (Intel® FDI) Yes
Tecnología Intel® CVT HD Yes
Tecnología Intel® CVT Yes
Licencia de Macrovision* necesaria No
Nº de pantallas admitidas ‡ 2

Thats the intel graphics, How i can disable it with the ssdt I posted you the SSDT and DSDT native in http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/148189-dsdt-errors-sony-vaio-vpcbe2m1e.html
[TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: tech"] [TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: tech"] [TR="class: tech odd"] [TR="class: odd"]
Gráficos de procesador ‡ Intel® HD Graphics
Frecuencia base de los gráficos 500 MHz
Frecuencia dinámica máxima de los gráficos 667 MHz
Interfaz de pantalla flexible Intel® (Intel® FDI) Yes
Tecnología Intel® CVT HD Yes
Tecnología Intel® CVT Yes
Licencia de Macrovision* necesaria No
Nº de pantallas admitidas ‡ 2

Unless your BIOS provides for disabling Intel HD graphics, you cannot disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back