Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@Camel
About Netflix on Safari, I'm afraid that it is not possible with iMac SMBIOS. Chrome is okey but Safari is not.
Does Netflix on Safari works when you have MacPro or iMacPro SMBIOS and iGPU disabled in BIOS?

You can get partial DRM (TV app...) with iMac SMBIOS doing this:
  1. adding SSDT-BRG0.aml into ACPI folder and config.plist
  2. adding this GPU property in config.plist:
    unfairgva.png

Attachments

• SSDT-BRG0.aml
    137 bytes · Views: 0
  • SSDT-BRG0.dsl
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
Which Region have you set to be your default? Have you changed it to match the time zone for the city or closest city to where you live?
Yes it's matching, it's just after a longer period of sleep goes out ot of sync i will try the registry method.

@Camel
About Netflix on Safari, I'm afraid that it is not possible with iMac SMBIOS. Chrome is okey but Safari is not.
Does Netflix on Safari works when you have MacPro or iMacPro SMBIOS and iGPU disabled in BIOS?

You can get partial DRM (TV app...) with iMac SMBIOS doing this:
  1. adding SSDT-BRG0.aml into ACPI folder and config.plist
  2. adding this GPU property in config.plist:
    View attachment 581193
Yes it did work with the MacPro SMBIOS.
The iMac seems so much better regards continuity stuff Side Car work and maybe universal control is much better as well. So I think I will live with this at least it's working in other browsers. BTW, I just tested Apple TV app which is working well without doing anything really.
I managed to get the Apple Music working with this command pasted to the terminal "defaults write com.apple.AppleGVA gvaForceAMDKE -boolean yes"

Also just realised that in Photos, the Mac can't download the full resolution version of just a simple HEVC iPhone video getting this message.
I assume this is because of the SMBIOS change..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 19.27.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 19.27.12.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back