i7-3770k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone,

I have (had) a perfectly functioning machine running (i7 Ivy Bridge with HD4000 graphics hooked up to a Samsung 32" TV 1366x768) until my son changed the display scaling to get better resolution for a game he was playing. Now the screen is unreadable, so I can't log in to change back to the proper resolution. Is there a way I can modify the scaling in Clover to fix this, or am I looking at a reinstall? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello Everyone,

I have (had) a perfectly functioning machine running (i7 Ivy Bridge with HD4000 graphics hooked up to a Samsung 32" TV 1366x768) until my son changed the display scaling to get better resolution for a game he was playing. Now the screen is unreadable, so I can't log in to change back to the proper resolution. Is there a way I can modify the scaling in Clover to fix this, or am I looking at a reinstall? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Try booting into safe mode (enter the boot flag -X in Clover) - this should boot into a very low resolution mode, which you can set explicitly for your next boot. Next boot, boot up normally and you should be able to set your resolution back to where you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back