Motherboard
MSI H97 GAMING 3
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
HD 4600 & GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well it's not sometimes, I rebuilt cache and audio is gone. There is no boot without caches when pressed space bar...

It's a strange issue so I wanted to create a separate thread. I realized that sometimes when I restarted I got no audio. Simply restarting again causes the issue, however, I wanted my PR files to be checked if it's something I should be worrying about and fix it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AE's Problem Reporting for No Audio Time2Time.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Well it's not sometimes, I rebuilt cache and audio is gone. There is no boot without caches when pressed space bar...

It's a strange issue so I wanted to create a separate thread. I realized that sometimes when I restarted I got no audio. Simply restarting again causes the issue, however, I wanted my PR files to be checked if it's something I should be worrying about and fix it.

Thanks!
resetHDA in config.plist could be enabled, that may work

also:

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<integer>0</integer>

you may need to change that number depending on your system, ie if you used Mirone's Audio patcher, it would mention in the readme

also, you may want to remove
HWMonitor.app from clover/kexts/other, it has no reason to be in there (you can also remove those FakeSensors as they won't be loaded, if you really need those, then you should install them to system

resetHDA in config.plist could be enabled, that may work

also:

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<integer>0</integer>

you may need to change that number depending on your system, ie if you used Mirone's Audio patcher, it would mention in the readme

also, you may want to remove
HWMonitor.app from clover/kexts/other, it has no reason to be in there (you can also remove those FakeSensors as they won't be loaded, if you really need those, then you should install them to system
Thank you for the message. I fixed the audio by first deleting cache and rebuilding it with terminal codes, Ref: This post
Code:
sudo rm -r /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Should I add resetHDA to config to prevent that issue happen again? Or Audio inject 0?

Thank you for checking my clover files, is there anything else that should be removed as well?

Thanks

Thank you for the message. I fixed the audio by first deleting cache and rebuilding it with terminal codes, Ref: This post
Code:
sudo rm -r /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Should I add resetHDA to config to prevent that issue happen again? Or Audio inject 0?

Thank you for checking my clover files, is there anything else that should be removed as well?

Thanks
see how you get on with your audio after a few reboots and sleep /wake, if it is ok, then no need to add that clover entry

think everything else seemed ok :)

see how you get on with your audio after a few reboots and sleep /wake, if it is ok, then no need to add that clover entry

think everything else seemed ok :)
Seems okay for now. Btw, I checked my config and I already have Audio inject 0 entry. Despite I have the entry I had audio issue though. I'll see if that happen again, I'll try adding reserHDA.

Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back