Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X UD5
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DC2 OC
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Every 3-5 times I get these kernel panic messages. I hope you can read it on the pictures.
( cpu 0 caller, cpu 6 caller, cpu 4 caller)

OS Sierra 12.6.

When it goes through I have neat system.

Attachments

• IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
Every 3-5 times I get these kernel panic messages. I hope you can read it on the pictures.
( cpu 0 caller, cpu 6 caller, cpu 4 caller)

OS Sierra 12.6.

When it goes through I have neat system.
remove that kext that is showing in your image

Replace AppleIGB.kext with IntelMausiEthernet.kext.

Which version? My motherboard has 2 LAN ports. I think only one was recognized as I used this driver.

Which version? My motherboard has 2 LAN ports. I think only one was recognized as I used this driver.
I would suggest the latest version and if you have problems with it you can contact Mieze the developer for advice.

Correct, your motherboard has two different Intel LAN ports, Intel I211 and I219-V.

The AppleIGB.kext is used for your Intel I211 LAN port, but as you already noticed it can cause kernel panics.
The IntelMausiEthernet.kext is used for your Intel I219-V LAN port and very stable.

As already stated by P1LGRIM replace AppleIGB.kext with the latest version of IntelMausiEthernet.kext, and switch your ethernet cable to the Intel I219-V LAN port on your motherboard.

Thank you all! I need both ports, one for internet the other for a controller device (mixing desk for music production).
I hope this would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back