1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Hello, everybody!
I need some help (sorry for my english), i have this configuration (Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI, Intel Core i7-3930K, Corsair CWCH60, SAMSUNG 500GB 2,5" SATA3 840 Series Evo Basic MZ, Kingston 32GB 2133MHZ DDR3 CL11 DIMM, CORSAIR CMPSU-750CX , Gigabyte Geforce GTX780 OC 3GB GDDR5 384bit PCI-E x16), bought this specialy for Hackintosh, and I saw this configuration on tonymacx86.com. I dowload the Maveriks from the Appstore, after I use Unibeast (Maveriks), I choosed Maverick 10.9. After I changed in the Bios AHCI. I use the USB Installer, but when I enter Unibest Installer, just show the apple logo and nothing happening. I use boot Kerlnel it stopped and shows me that PCI configuration begin, and nothing happend. I try this and works (installed evertying) -v cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 , after instalation I used Multibeast (Mavericks) Easy, is shows that everything installed. But after restart just shows the apple logo and not happeyning nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hello, everybody!
I need some help (sorry for my english), i have this configuration (Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI, Intel Core i7-3930K, Corsair CWCH60, SAMSUNG 500GB 2,5" SATA3 840 Series Evo Basic MZ, Kingston 32GB 2133MHZ DDR3 CL11 DIMM, CORSAIR CMPSU-750CX , Gigabyte Geforce GTX780 OC 3GB GDDR5 384bit PCI-E x16), bought this specialy for Hackintosh, and I saw this configuration on tonymacx86.com. I dowload the Maveriks from the Appstore, after I use Unibeast (Maveriks), I choosed Maverick 10.9. After I changed in the Bios AHCI. I use the USB Installer, but when I enter Unibest Installer, just show the apple logo and nothing happening. I use boot Kerlnel it stopped and shows me that PCI configuration begin, and nothing happend. I try this and works (installed evertying) -v cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 , after instalation I used Multibeast (Mavericks) Easy, is shows that everything installed. But after restart just shows the apple logo and not happeyning nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
will it boot using the same boot flags you used before the multibeast installer try -x PCIRooUID=0 npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No -v

Hello! Thanks your answere...so I gonna do these steps if I understood you
1. I will install again the Mavericks from the USB (UniBeast)
2. The Unibeast will boot, but I will install the maverikcs again with this code:-v cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0
3. I will install the Mavericks.
4. When finish the installig it needs to be restarting.
5. I will boot again the Unibeast and I have to use now that code what you wrote for the Maverics boot?

So I did the steps like I wrote before, but after when I installed the mavricks(before the OSX first start, when I have to make the account), I tryed that code what you said (in Unibeast boot), but I got this screen.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 94
SO I tryed again your code after when I created Mac OSX account, and I tryed again boot without code in Unibeast and I got this screen

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 70
I put again Multibeast(EASY), but it cant boot again(only shows apple logo)
S O M E B O D Y H E L P

Hello! Thanks your answere...so I gonna do these steps if I understood you
1. I will install again the Mavericks from the USB (UniBeast)
2. The Unibeast will boot, but I will install the maverikcs again with this code:-v cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0
3. I will install the Mavericks.
4. When finish the installig it needs to be restarting.
5. I will boot again the Unibeast and I have to use now that code what you wrote for the Maverics boot?
Ok so if you could originally make it to the installation screen of mavericks using specific boot flags you will have to use them until you have modified the org.chameleon.boot.plist to include those boot flags multibeast isn't going to do this for you you will have to edit it manually once you get it where it will boot from the hdd with the boot flags I don't know what all you've done so I try and give a break down of what you should have done
download mavericks app from App Store leave it in the application folder
Partition the USB drive with how many ever partitions you like as long as they are 8gb or large use the GUID partition table and format Mac OS extended journaled
make the unibeast boot drive
change bios settings sata to a AHCI and boot move the USB drive to the top of the boot list
unplug any unessisary hardware like extra hard drives graphics cards network cards and use a USB keyboard and mouse
boot into the unibeast drive installer using whatever boot flags are needed for your machine if you had to use some before I suggest useing the same ones
using disk utility partition and format your hdd to GUID partition table and format Mac OS extended journaled if dual booting with windows set the windows partition format to msdos fat
continue with installation of mavericks
after restart check bios settings are the same as they should be make sure they didn't change
boot with the USB drive and select your new install of mavericks and use the same boot flags need to get to the installation
open and run multibeast selecting things specific to your hardware if you don't know what to pick then you've got some researching to do then
restart and change boot order in bios to move your fresh installed mavericks drive to the top of the list in boot order
boot with the same boot flags
open the finder and go to the root of your hdd and open the extra folder
if you've done everything right you will see a file named org.chameleon.boot.plist copy it to the desktop then open it with text edit a double click usually works
where it says
<key>kernalflags</key>
<string></string>
add your boot flags between >< and save and exit I wouldn't use -x -v cause it will always start in safe mode and verbose if you do
then delete the one in the extra folder put in your password to do so and then move your edited one to the extra folder and put in your password to do so
if all went well you can reboot with no problems
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back