i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500 @ 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, everything good?

Well, I have a Dell Inspiron 5458 notebook that has Sierra installed, let's say it's at 90%, but I'm having some problems

Well, when I start the macOS by the pendrive (which was created using UniBeast), it can recognize the integrated webcam from my notebook, but when I install the clover, I put the kexts I need, etc., when I start it again, it already No longer recognizes

I'm also having trouble with his card reader and bluetooth, (my card is an Atheros AR9565, in which it will be replaced by an Atheros AR5B195 soon)

So, in short, the problems I'm having are:

- When the system starts, right after charging, my keyboard and mouse will lock for approximately 10 seconds, every time it starts

- Webcam is not recognized (I tried to use kext USBInjectAll and nothing works as well

- Bluetooh and Wi-Fi do not work (As I said, it will be replaced by an Atheros AR5B195)

- Card reader does not work (I do not use, so this is less ...)

Things I've tried:

- Replace the EFI of the HD with the EFI of the pendrive (it works, but when I put my config.plist to activate the HD5500, it does not start, it gives Kernel Panic)

- I installed Kext by Kext to see if there was any conflict, and I could not detect anything

Well, if anyone can help me with this webcam problem, I'll be very grateful !!

Hello everyone, everything good?

Well, I have a Dell Inspiron 5458 notebook that has Sierra installed, let's say it's at 90%, but I'm having some problems

Well, when I start the macOS by the pendrive (which was created using UniBeast), it can recognize the integrated webcam from my notebook, but when I install the clover, I put the kexts I need, etc., when I start it again, it already No longer recognizes

I'm also having trouble with his card reader and bluetooth, (my card is an Atheros AR9565, in which it will be replaced by an Atheros AR5B195 soon)

So, in short, the problems I'm having are:

- When the system starts, right after charging, my keyboard and mouse will lock for approximately 10 seconds, every time it starts

- Webcam is not recognized (I tried to use kext USBInjectAll and nothing works as well

- Bluetooh and Wi-Fi do not work (As I said, it will be replaced by an Atheros AR5B195)

- Card reader does not work (I do not use, so this is less ...)

Things I've tried:

- Replace the EFI of the HD with the EFI of the pendrive (it works, but when I put my config.plist to activate the HD5500, it does not start, it gives Kernel Panic)

- I installed Kext by Kext to see if there was any conflict, and I could not detect anything

Well, if anyone can help me with this webcam problem, I'll be very grateful !!
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

also as per rules, please update your hardware profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back