Contribute
Register

Some problems on first Sierra Installation ( Nooob )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3
CPU
i5 6500
Graphics
HD 530
Good morning fellows, yesterday I've bought all the new parts for my new rig and immediately started building it.
After hours of reading and searching managed to create a usb with clover with the Sierra guide here from tonymacx and installed.
For the post-installation I've made the same steps on clover but now installed on the hdd instead of the usb.
So far so good I think, on start clover boot loader asks for operating system, and boots in Sierra fairly fast.
My two problems are,
1) No sound
2) Integraded HD 530 Graphics is recognised as 7mb of ram , and I have a lot of glitches when performing actions on windows or the launchpad.
Can someone guide me o bit about the "kext" process as I don't want to ruin my install because of faulty actions.
My build :

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3
Intel i5 6500
16GB Crusial Balistic Sport
Intel HD 530
Kingstone SSD

Applied BIOS settings from here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...te-ga-z170-hd3-gigabyte-radeon-r9-390.183486/

My "about this Mac" screen
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3,19 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Intel HD Graphics 530 7 MB

Some fellow wizard fixed my audio problem after installing Voodoo after some restarts , so now only the HD 530 problem

Changed inject intel to false made my hd 530 work , but with a black glitch on the top left of the screen... any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back