Contribute
Register

Some problems after use el capitan some days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no files in ACPI/origin. Please check next time.

Sorry but im confuse, i must copy clover folder pressing F4, like normal copy right click, copy pressing F4 or how sorry for that

Sorry but im confuse, i must copy clover folder pressing F4, like normal copy right click, copy pressing F4 or how sorry for that

Press F4 in the main Clover boot loader screen. It will write native ACPI to ACPI/origin.

Make sure you're actually pressing F4. On some computers it is Fn+F4 due to BIOS reversing Fn+Fx and Fx keys.

Press F4 in the main Clover boot loader screen. It will write native ACPI to ACPI/origin.

Make sure you're actually pressing F4. On some computers it is Fn+F4 due to BIOS reversing Fn+Fx and Fx keys.

I just try it with f4 alone and fn+f4 but no works yet, origin folder is empty there are other way???

I just try it with f4 alone and fn+f4 but no works yet, origin folder is empty there are other way???

Make sure you're at the main Clover screen. Make sure you're checking EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin on the EFI partition you're booting Clover from.

Make sure you're at the main Clover screen. Make sure you're checking EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin on the EFI partition you're booting Clover from.

I don't know what happen, when i boot my laptop and my hdd selection of clover apear i press F4 and origin folder in ACPI is empty.... the same if i press Fn+F4 thats is strange

I don't know what happen, when i boot my laptop and my hdd selection of clover apear i press F4 and origin folder in ACPI is empty.... the same if i press Fn+F4 thats is strange

Make sure you mount the EFI partition and look there. Do not press F4/Fn+F4 at the "timer screen"... only at the main Clover screen.

In that main screen of clover im going crazy sorry

P51120-150713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back