Contribute
Register

Some final Clover questions for my install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Giga H97-WIFI
CPU
Intel i5 4960
Graphics
MSI R9 280 3GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all. Im in the process of wrapping up my first Hackintosh build. Everything has gone very nicely and Im beginning the final touches on my transition from Chimera to Clover.

System Specs:
Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI
Intel i5 4690
MSI AMD R9 280(non-X) 3GB
16GB PC312800
256GB SSD (OSX)
3TB HD (purely large storage)

Currently I have a fully functional Clover installation, which I have loading off a USB drive. Everything functions perfectly (as it did with Chimera), now including iMessage.

Right now I have Chimera installed on my EFI partition, I used this Guide to set up the partition (I was suffering the Boot0 error due to my R9 280).

So here are my questions:
1) Id like to now transfer my Clover Bootloader from my USB drive over to EFI partition. Im not sure the best way to do this, mainly in regards to have my computer boot the EFI partition first
2) Id like to have Clover autoboot to my OS X installation once its loaded, instead of me having to select it. How do I go about doing this.

Any help would be great, even if its just point me to useful locations what I can continue my own research. I just haven't found a clear answer for what Im looking for yet.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back